about 2 years ago
Thanks for joining the RingCentral Bots Challenge! You're officially registered now, and we’ll be sending you regular updates throughout the competition.
Here’s how to prepare yourself to build a bot using the Glip bot framework and other RingCentral communication APIs. Remember: Submissions are due January 8, 2018, at 5pm ET.
- Sign up for a developer account. Head over to developer.ringcentral.com to sign up for a free developer account and request an API key. Then follow the instructions here to create a RingCentral application.
- Introducte yourself, find a teammate and collaborate with other participants.
- Join the Glip chat room to chat with RingCentral experts and other participants.
- Review the RingCentral developer resources page.
- Watch out for an invitation to the webinar and join the session to learn more about the RingCentral Developer platform.
- Shoot your demo video (max: 5 minute length) and take screenshots of your functioning application.
- Submit your app at ringcentral.devpost.com before January 8, 2018 at 5:00PM ET.
We’re looking forward to seeing your enterprise chatbot. Good luck!